BHFNC Captain’s Club is an opportunity for supporters of BHFNC to be an active member of the club and show your support for the largest club in our great town.With 30 football and netball teams active throughout the season it takes a lot of people and resources to support all of this.
The Captain’s Club is your opportunity to contribute a little bit more to this important Barwon Heads organisation. The Captain’s Club activities are centred around the 9 home games which the Senior Football (men and women) and Netball teams play throughout the season.
In 2020 we are looking to expand the membership into the women’s football, netball and junior football communities. So get your friends and family together and join up for 2020 – each 2nd membership from the same family receives all the benefits and a $100 discount off the membership price.
The Captains Club launch date is scheduled for Thursday March 19th at 7.30pm at the Beach House and the Captains Club lunch is locked in for May 9 with Mark “Howie” Howard the special guest.
Captain’s Club membership gets you the below benefits. So get on-board for 2020. Here are the benefits:
- Free entrance to all home games
- 9 x $10 vouchers for Canteen, can bar. One per home game. Valid at both Saturday (men’s and netball) and Sunday (women’s)
- $30 off a piece of merchandise of your choice + club stubby holder
- For an additional $200 your spouse/partner can join.
- Weekly email providing insights and news from the club including the senior men’s football, women’s football and A-grade netball teams
- Thursday night Captains Club Members Draw. Every Thursday, at 6.45, a Cap Club number will be drawn. If the CC member is in the room, a min of $100 will be won. If not (ie the CC member is not present when the number is drawn), it will jack pot by $50 every week.
- Discounts and deals from our tremendous Captains Club supporters:
Barwon Heads Hotel – 10% off all meals and four Sunday happy hours throughout the season – dates TBC
At The Heads – 10% off meals (except Wednesday Steak night)
The Beachhouse – 10% off meals. Saturday nights during footy season $4 pots and $8 glasses of wine
The Wine Store – 10% off all wine (except French Champagne and beer)
Hanoi Kitchen – 10% off meals
Barwon Orange – 10% off meals
Groove Café (Ocean Grove) – 10% off meals
Tonic – 15% off all purchases
Home Timber and Hardware (Ocean Grove) – 10% off all purchases except sale items
Any enquiries can be directed to Rob Mackie (firstname.lastname@example.org)